with peace and love we make music.  yours truly, rebecca hill

...................................................................................................................

this page is for investigation purposes only.  i encourage you to support these artists and purchase their music.  good luck expanding your musical minds.  these are the songs i carry with me as i drive to the west, chasing the sunsets.  i take the time to let myself unwind.  i leave behind the things i know and, this is how i grow.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

a note from the author: rebecca hill

i just wanted to take a minute to thank all of you 
that have been perusing my site the past few months.
i hope you have all enjoyed the music... 
i originally started this site as a way to share some
music amongst close friends, but i became addicted. 
I hope that as a result, i am spreading some musical pleasure
to those of you i may never know...  
music is a powerful outlet for me.  it connects with people
on a global level, which i find quite fascinating.
i encourage you all to feel free to contact me at 
rebeccahilldesigns4u@gmail.com
with any requests, thoughts, new music, etc.
i am always looking for new bands to promote as i 
am a musician and an artist myself.  if you follow these 
links you can view and listen to some of my work.
i hope you all continue to search far and wide for the 
sounds that move your soul and kiss your heart.

all the best, 
rebecca hill