with peace and love we make music.  yours truly, rebecca hill

...................................................................................................................

this page is for investigation purposes only.  i encourage you to support these artists and purchase their music.  good luck expanding your musical minds.  these are the songs i carry with me as i drive to the west, chasing the sunsets.  i take the time to let myself unwind.  i leave behind the things i know and, this is how i grow.

Monday, July 13, 2009

ron pope: a drop in the ocean


tastes of calm seas and pomegranate teas
scents of bay rum and bubble gum
tastes of salty treats and lonesome beats

... recommended to me by my brother Tyler. He loves music too. I love him.
What a grand musical world we sing and live in.

isn't he cute?
















with peace and love we make music,
rebecca hill