with peace and love we make music.  yours truly, rebecca hill

...................................................................................................................

this page is for investigation purposes only.  i encourage you to support these artists and purchase their music.  good luck expanding your musical minds.  these are the songs i carry with me as i drive to the west, chasing the sunsets.  i take the time to let myself unwind.  i leave behind the things i know and, this is how i grow.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

rebecca hill is making some changes

Hello to all my followers, 

(for those of you who still exist, since my last
blog identity "inatownclosetoindiana" was 
stolen from me... i apologize to any of you who 
have not been able to find me, but i hope we will
cross paths again)

I was planning on moving to Los Angeles post 
graduation this may, but due to an opportunity
to do some free-lance art work and try out the 
music thing for a bit I will be moving to Chicago.
So much of the focus of this blog will probably 
be in the area... I am really excited about this 
sudden, unexpected, upcoming adventure and I 
hope your ears will all follow me.  I will be only
doing this more now that I am free from the 
stress of college life and without the responsibilities
of a "real job" quite yet... I would like to finish off the 
month of april posting the bands who have influenced
me starting from the very beginning.  I hope these 
posts help you to get to know me a bit better before
I start this summer off in a different key. feel free to
always leave me comments, ideas, thoughts, requests or
anything of the sorts to rebeccahilldesigns4u@gmail.com
now sing with me...